Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sunset and morocco tomorrow!

Morocco tomorrow! Cannot believe it is our last port... This last stretch on the boat has been absolutely amazing. Lots of work but also lots of good times with friends and crew. Taken lots of time to watch more sunsets, hang out with friends, and just enjoy being a speck in the huge ocean. (But I have still been working hard dad!! I got an A on my lens test and last English paper too!) Stayed up tonight and got ice cream cones and fries with ginger and Erin and trying to convince aby to dance for us at the snack bar. Realizing how much I am going to miss these days filled with so many unexpected and wonderful conversations, sights, and amazing people...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm not bugging you about working hard. However, I know you are and am very proud.

    Love your image of being a speck in the middle of a very big ocean.

    ReplyDelete