Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cape Town tomorrow!

We get to Cape Town tomorrow! Past few days have been a bit rainy and cloudy during the day but clear in the late afternoon (thus the gorgeous sunsets) it's been good to get homework done! The crew talent show was amazing- there was lots of dancing, singing, and Miz (one of my absolute favorite people) gave us a speech about the importance of education but the highest importance of love and he had everyone sing "you are my sunshine" it was so cute. the crew got soo into it and we donated $9,000 (and growing) to the crew fund which goes towards emergencies the crew and their families ever have, Christmas bonus, getting visas in different countries so they can get off etc. it was awesome!
The sea Olympics were really fun too- it was a gorgeous day but I had to split my time studying for a test. I think our sea came in 5th place. The winner's reward is getting off the ship 1st in London but I think that is the lamest prize ever- getting off the ship is going to be awful and being first would be sad!
I am so excited about Cape Town and I will write a long blog when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having so much fun you don't want it to end!
    I can't wait to hear about Cape Town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Good for you on the fundraising. Boo for you on theOlympics!

    ReplyDelete