Saturday, March 8, 2014

India Tomorrow!

Past 4 days on the ship have flown by and we get to India tomorrow
morning! There has been great weather which means good tanning, been a
lot of birthdays which means a lot of ice cream cake, and all clear
nights which means great stars!

I have a field lab for my English class the first day and then I am
doing a Semester at Sea trip which starts the second day

For the field lab we are going to be doing a lot of sight seeing around
Cochin with a tour guide and my professor is a bit scatter brained so
who knows how it will pertain to our class but at least we will be able
to get a good tour of the city.

The itinerary for the trip starts the next day and includes an early
flight to Deli (3am leaving the ship), touring Deli, Agra, TajMahal,
Agra Fort, Varanasi, River Ganges, and more! I have no idea what to
expect and I am so extied! I know Bridget is on my trip and my ship mom,
Alicia, but other than that i think it will be alot of new people which
i am really excited about!

I am really excited for this port and I will be sure to blog about it
when I get back!

4 comments:

  1. And have fun with the "scatter brained" professor; sounds like the Heides "tour guiding" style is much different..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man... well annie, just sit back and i'm sure you will have some great stories. I'm sure you will have a blast not being the leader and observing this professor forgetting a student, showing up somewhere at the wrong time, or jokingly instructing you all to eat the fresh produce / drink the water and one poor student actually does.... enjoy india, stay HEALTHY (can you load up on pro biotics?!!) Good LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete