Friday, January 10, 2014

1st Day

Cannot believe we are actually on the ship!!
We have set sail and I have LOTS of sea sick meds in me (patch, pill, wristbands) and feeling great!! (except veryy tired) I know they are working because one girl on my hall already threw up. 3 times. all the way down the hall. yuck!
I have already met lots of people and everyone is so nice and definitely excited to make more friends!
Bridget and I are on the 4th floor with a biggg window- very happy!

Sunset leaving Ensenada was very pretty, dinner was surprisingly good, FULL day of orientation tomorrow- 9am till 6 pm with only 1 2 hour break in the middle- eek!

Already glad I have my duvet and own pillow (thanks for the suggestion marg!!)

Hope this post works and leave comments!! I miss my family, friends, and pug dogs lots already.

short post because we have to go to ANOTHER orientation session.

1 comment:

  1. Love this entry. I'm just figuring out how this blog works. I'll have it down in no time. Keep up the good work!!

    I'm sending very small pics of Columbus to you via email. Hope you can get them.

    Best to The Bridge!!

    ReplyDelete