Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to Comment

I have gotten a few emails with confusion about how to comment, and since I cannot go online (already used up my data package and need to go buy more) I am can't easily change the settings. Virg figured out that:

When you click the link you are directed to a modified page. at the very bottom of the page there is a button for "WEB VIEW" if you are not in "web view" you cannot log in to comment. once you go to "webView" there is a log in in the upper right hand part of the page. Log in and then you will be able to comment!

Hope that is helpful and thanks virg for figuring it out!

It is only 7:45 am on the ship, so I will post this afternoon!

6 comments:

  1. We (they) are slowly figuring out the quirks of commenting. And,I guess Moogie has been emailing you directly because of the complications with commenting.

    I'm now signed into "Bloger" using my Google sign in. Since I did that, commenting has been a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, keep up the good work Annie! I absolutely love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK- not sure if this will post, but fingers crossed and praying to the hi-tech gods. If this publishes - well, it'll be a digital miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG- not sure what happened or if it will happen again ...
    So what's the latest with dodgeball? Loved the pic of your "tough"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn thing froze on me- knew it was too good to be true...😝😝👅👎. Good luck with all of your tests!! I'm quitting now while I'm ahead.... ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, Virg to the rescue! Her directions made me laugh out loud. You've officially got another follower, Annie. Get ready for the comments!

    ReplyDelete