Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 2 of Classes

Last night in bed it was SO wavy that everything was falling off the shelves- both Bridget and my computers went sailing off the bedside table at one point- they still work though! It was super rocky though and kind of scary at points.
We also got our first time change- so we are now 4 hours behind eastern standard time. Getting that extra hour of sleep is so nice!!

Today I had the rest of my classes:
English- we are starting to read Robinson Crusoe and its a really small class which is great
Religion and Conflict- may try to switch out of this class because the professor is pretty boring and I have talked to other friends who have taken classes with other teachers that have sounded way better and more interesting
International Finance- going to be a great class- teacher is really funny and excited about what he is going to teach and we get to go to the Nissan factory in Japan!

My favorite thing so far has been waking up early and getting breakfast and eating outside with people and talking for an hour or so before class. It is always so beautiful and it is like 65 degrees and feels so good to be outside.

We signed up to do a "bridge tour" in two days which is where you go to the captain's station and learn about the ship- its going to be really cool!

I was 2 minutes late to pick up my drinking pass for the night so will have to wait till tomorrow to get my 5 drinks (2 with dinner and 3 from 10-midnight).. crazy!!


Startting to plan Hawaii (we get there friday!!) the plan is hike a volcano in the morning and beach in the afternoon- cannot wait!


Shout out to Sean for reading and commenting on my blog!! I will post again tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping your travels are wildly adventurous but that the seas calm down a bit! Any signs of motion sickness? (I started to feel as if I was rocking back and forth while reading this!) As Liz would say, YOU GOT THIS, ANNIE-BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely got this under control!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder why Elizabeth removed her own comment? Must have been something racy!!

      Delete