Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sunrise!

Glad the pictures went through!! Thanks for the emails marg, Liz and dad!!

This morning I woke up at 6 to watch the sunrise- it was awesome. My friend, ginger, and I woke up and met up on the 7th deck- did yoga (ish) talked and watched the sunrise, had breakfast outside (it's sooo warm now!! And marg- they had chocolate croissants!!) and then went to class. After that I jogged on the treadmill for 30 mins (much easier because the seas are veryy calm and we are going super slow) so I didn't feel like I was constantly going to fall off. Now I am lying out on the 7th deck on the reclining chairs with beautiful sun!! I have SPF 30 on because I don't want to get burnt! I have another class this afternoon (global business) which I am really loving!!
I'll post again tomorrow!

1 comment: