Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another day on the boat!

Biggest news of the day- we won our first dodgeball game last night so we are playing again tonight! It's kind of crazy playing- we play outside in this area on the 7th deck that is enclosed with netting all around. It's hard to move around as the boat is rocking (a lot) and swaying back and forth. I'm surprised no one has gotten seriously injured yet! Hopefully we win again tonight so we can get into another round- I will let you know in my post tomorrow!

It is a bit overcast today but still very warm out so it's nice to be outside in shorts and a tshirt. I have 3 tests before japan so I need to make myself go to the library and get a lot of study time in. Tomorrow is a "study day" but I have review sessions in all of my classes so it will pretty much be like a normal class day plus all the studying I have to do:(
We only have 5 more full days till japan which isn't too bad- going to be veryy ready to get to port though! The first day I have a "field lab" for my global business class and we are going to the Nissan factory for a tour, talk/ discussion and dinner with some of the people who run the plant- should be very cool!

I need to head down to class but below is a picture of my dodgeball team! We are super intense!

5 comments:

  1. You look rugged. What a team!

    Having never been on an ocean going ship, I can't imagine the movement.

    Have fun, and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great time! congrats on the win! One thing for sure- between you and Bridgett you probably have the tallest team on the boat! Bring on the volly ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virg, these comments of yours are CRACKING me up.
    Annie, you NEVER look the shortest... looks like SAS recruits some tall studs!

    ReplyDelete