Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another day on the ship!

I had class this morning at 9:35 and did a brief work out before! The work out room was pretty full so I only was able to jog for 15 mins on the treadmill- then I did about 15 minutes of stretching and stuff outside. That's one thing about the ship- working out is very minimal!
Since this morning when I woke up to now ( about 7 hours) it has gotten noticeably rougher. I put on another half patch behind my ear for seasickness and have been fine! It is a bit cloudy today and pretty windy too so I am up on the 7th deck in my bathing suit and a fleece. today they had hummus and avocado pita bread sandwiches and tiramisu for lunch-food like that is unheard of on the ship and it was literally the by far the best food we have had served and I am in the biggest food comma!! Clearly we restocked in Hawaii so next few days of food will probably be pretty good then it will start to go downhill as we get to japan...

In the process of finalizing japan plans and I think we found a great ryokan to stay at in Kyoto! (Hard to finalize with such horrible internet but hopefully will figure it out tonight) also hoping to buy china rail tickets tonight too... May have to buy more internet minutes because it takes about 10x as long for things to load on the ship- so annoying!! I will post in the next few days our japan itinerary!

They also changed our schedule so now we miss January 21st as we cross the international date line (sorry Virg!!) We get yet another extra hour of sleep tonight then when we go to bed Monday night the 20th we will wake up Wednesday the 22nd!! Crazy!

I am going to do some reading and it looks like it is about to rain:(.

P.s. My dad figured out that if you want to comment you have to sign into your gmail or google+ account before you can subscribe or comment.

I'll post again tomorrow!


Sent from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Figured out the advantage to your missing Virginia's birthday. So, to you,she will now always be one year younger than Liz. Pretty coo, eh?

    Keep those patches going! Don't get sick!

    I'm happy the food is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are having fun annie! We missed you this weekend. Some wild shenanigans on RFR; however, sounds like you are taking the cake in terms of having fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete